Encryption for SQL Server
DbDefence for Microsoft SQL Server implements server-side encryption and additional level of protection for databases.
With DbDefence you can hide table structure and data from prying eyes, even from DBA!
Compatibility: All modern versions and editions of SQL Server
- SQL Server 2016 New!
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2008 Free with no limits!
- SQL Server 2005 Free with no limits!
New DbDefence with SQL Server 2016 support and FIPS 140-2 validated encryption.
Among our customers:
Top 10 features:
- FIPS 140-2 validated encryption for HIPAA and HITECH, PCI Compliance Software.
- Can be an alternative for Transparent Database Encryption (TDE)
- Uses hardware accelerated 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption to completely encrypt database files.
- Can hide schema, data and SQL statements even from DBA.
- Can work absolutely transparently for desktop,services and web applications.
- Can encrypt SQL statements sent over network.
- Automatically encrypt backups.
- Supports Replication, Log Shipping and Mirroring.
- Supports SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005
- Free version for databases less than 200 MB.
Encrypt and protect databases with no programming.
Prices start from $698 per server. Flexible upgrade policy. Read more.
Download latest free version here. Absolutely free for databases less than 200 MB.